Public Clinical LOINC Tutorial & Committee Meeting 09/04/14 - 09/05/14
|What||Clinical LOINC Meeting|
|Where||Salt Lake City, UT|
|Contact Name||Stanley Huff, MD|
|Add event to calendar||
| Registration has been closed
The next Clinical LOINC Tutorial and Committee Meeting will be held in Salt Lake City September 04-05. There will be tutorials in the morning on Thursday, and then regular committee business on Thursday afternoon and Friday.
Tutorials Offered (Thursday AM)
- LOINC: Introduction and Foundations (Stan Huff)
- Documents (Daniel Vreeman)
- Patient Assessment Instruments - Panels, Forms, and Survey Instruments (Daniel Vreeman)
- Imaging Reports (Pat Wilson)
Homer Warner Conference Room
South Office Building 2nd Floor
5171 South Cottonwood Street
Murray, UT 84107
Attendees may stay in hotels in downtown Salt Lake City, or stay in hotels near the airport, near the E-Center, or near the meeting location. The Murray hotels are closest to the meeting site, but there are more restaurants and attractions in downtown Salt Lake. You can ride Trax (Salt Lake's light rail system) from downtown to the meeting place, or take a taxi.
Conference Call Information
- Access code 56462 (spells LOINC)
- Participants may mute their lines by dialing *6. For operator assistance dial *0.
Web Meeting Information
Agenda and Handouts
Please note: All times listed on the agenda are Mountain Daylight Time