63506-0Was your total family income from all sources less than 50,
000 dollars or 50, 000 dollars or more [PhenX]Trial
- Was your total family income from all sources less than 50,000 dollars or 50,000 dollars or more
- Short Name
- Annual family income 50K
- Was your total family income from all sources less than $50,000 or $50,000 or more?
Normative Answer List LL1070-3
Source: Consensus measures for Phenotypes and Exposures
|Less than $50,000||1||LA15627-5|
|$50,000 or more||2||LA15628-3|
|Refused Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:443390004 Refused (qualifier value)||7||LA4389-8|
|Don't know Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:456791000124100 Do not know (qualifier value)||9||LA12688-0|
- First Released
- Version 2.36
- Last Updated
- Version 2.65
- Change Reason
- Updated the PhenX ID from "PhenX.<ID>" to "PX<ID>" in Survey Question Source field to align with the variable identifier used in the PhenX Toolkit.
Member of these Panels
|LOINC||Long Common Name|
|63058-2||PhenX - annual family income protocol 011101|
Member of these Groups
Language Variants Get Info
- zh-CNChinese (China)
发现: 时间点: ^患者: 序数型: PhenX
- it-ITItalian (Italy)
- Il suo reddito familiare complessivo proveniente da tutte le fonti è stato inferiore a 50.000 dollari o 50.000 dollari o più:
Osservazione: Pt: ^Paziente: Ord: PhenX
- ru-RURussian (Russian Federation)
- Был ли общий доход Вашей семьи изо всех источников менее 50000 долларов или 50000 долларов и более:
Находка: ТчкВрм: ^Пациент: Пор: PhenX
- es-MXSpanish (Mexico)
- ¿Fue el ingreso familiar total de todas las fuentes menos de 50,000 dólares o 50,000 dólares o más?:
Tipo: Punto temporal: ^ Paciente: Ordinal: PhenX
LOINC FHIR® API Example - CodeSystem Request Get Info
Third Party Copyright
This material includes SNOMED Clinical Terms® (SNOMED CT®) which is used by permission of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO) under license. All rights reserved. SNOMED CT® was originally created by The College of American Pathologists. "SNOMED" and "SNOMED CT" are registered trademarks of the IHTSDO.
This material includes content from the US Edition to SNOMED CT, which is developed and maintained by the U.S. National Library of Medicine and is available to authorized UMLS Metathesaurus Licensees from the UTS Downloads site at https://uts.nlm.nih.gov.
Use of SNOMED CT content is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the SNOMED CT Affiliate License Agreement. It is the responsibility of those implementing this product to ensure they are appropriately licensed and for more information on the license, including how to register as an Affiliate Licensee, please refer to http://www.snomed.org/snomed-ct/get-snomed-ct or email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>. This may incur a fee in SNOMED International non-Member countries.
Copyright © 2022 Regenstrief Institute, Inc. All Rights Reserved. To the extent included herein, the LOINC table and LOINC codes are copyright