63611-8During the past 30 days,
have you smoked part or all of a cigarette [PhenX]Trial
DATEFILL is the date 30 days prior to the date of the interview.
Source: Regenstrief LOINC
- During the past 30D, have you smoked part or all of a cigarette
- Short Name
- 30Dcigarette smoking PhenX
- Now think about the past 30 days - that is, from [DATEFILL*] up to and including today. During the past 30 days, have you smoked part or all of a cigarette?
Normative Answer List LL361-7
Source: Regenstrief Institute
|Yes Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:373066001 Yes (qualifier value)||LA33-6|
|No Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:373067005 No (qualifier value)||LA32-8|
- First Released
- Version 2.36
- Last Updated
- Version 2.65
- Change Reason
- Updated Time part to 30D to reflect the exact look-back period stated in the question in order to provide internal consistency to the term [201508 LOINC Clinical Committee decision]; Updated the PhenX ID from "PhenX.<ID>" to "PX<ID>" in Survey Question Source field to align with the variable identifier used in the PhenX Toolkit.
Member of these Panels
|LOINC||Long Common Name|
|62541-8||PhenX domain - Alcohol, tobacco and other substances|
Member of these Groups
Language Variants Get Info
- zh-CNChinese (China)
每支香烟您抽掉的是一部分还是全部: 发现: 30天: ^患者: 序数型: PhenX
- it-ITItalian (Italy)
- Nel corso degli ultimi 30 gg, ha fumato una parte di o una sigaretta intera:
Osservazione: 30 gg: ^Paziente: Ord: PhenX
- es-MXSpanish (Mexico)
- Durante los últimos 30 días, ¿ha fumado parte o todo un cigarrillo?:
Tipo: 30D: ^ Paciente: Ordinal: PhenX
LOINC FHIR® API Example - CodeSystem Request Get Info
Third Party Copyright
This material includes SNOMED Clinical Terms® (SNOMED CT®) which is used by permission of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO) under license. All rights reserved. SNOMED CT® was originally created by The College of American Pathologists. "SNOMED" and "SNOMED CT" are registered trademarks of the IHTSDO.
This material includes content from the US Edition to SNOMED CT, which is developed and maintained by the U.S. National Library of Medicine and is available to authorized UMLS Metathesaurus Licensees from the UTS Downloads site at https://uts.nlm.nih.gov.
Use of SNOMED CT content is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the SNOMED CT Affiliate License Agreement. It is the responsibility of those implementing this product to ensure they are appropriately licensed and for more information on the license, including how to register as an Affiliate Licensee, please refer to http://www.snomed.org/snomed-ct/get-snomed-ct or firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>. This may incur a fee in SNOMED International non-Member countries.
Copyright © 2022 Regenstrief Institute, Inc. All Rights Reserved. To the extent included herein, the LOINC table and LOINC codes are copyright