or has someone near you, used this air contaminant in the last 48 hours [RIOPA]Active
- Have you, or has someone near you, used this air contaminant in the last 48H
- Short Name
- Exposure RIOPA
- Have you used Paints or solvents (paint thinners and removers, typewriter corrective fluids) or has someone used near you in the last 48 hours?
Normative Answer List LL361-7
Source: Regenstrief Institute
|Yes Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:373066001 Yes (qualifier value)||LA33-6|
|No Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:373067005 No (qualifier value)||LA32-8|
- First Released
- Version 2.36
- Last Updated
- Version 2.65
- Change Reason
- Updated Time part to 48H to reflect the exact look-back period stated in the question in order to provide internal consistency to the term [201508 LOINC Clinical Committee decision]; Updated Method from PhenX to reflect the original source of the content.; Updated the PhenX ID from "PhenX.<ID>" to "PX<ID>" in Survey Question Source field to align with the variable identifier used in the PhenX Toolkit.
Member of these Panels
|LOINC||Long Common Name|
|62512-9||PhenX domain - Environmental exposures|
Language Variants Get Info
- zh-CNChinese (China)
您或您身边的某个人是否使用过这种空气污染物: 发现: 48小时: ^患者: 序数型: RIOPA
- it-ITItalian (Italy)
- Lei, o qualcuno vicino a lei, ha usato questo contaminante dell'aria nelle ultime 48 ore:
Osservazione: 48h: ^Paziente: Ord: RIOPA
- es-MXSpanish (Mexico)
- ¿Ha usado usted, o alguien cerca suyo, este contaminante del aire en las últimas 48 horas?:
Tipo: 48H: ^ Paciente: Ordinal: RIOPA
LOINC FHIR® API Example - CodeSystem Request Get Info
Third Party Copyright
This material includes SNOMED Clinical Terms® (SNOMED CT®) which is used by permission of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO) under license. All rights reserved. SNOMED CT® was originally created by The College of American Pathologists. "SNOMED" and "SNOMED CT" are registered trademarks of the IHTSDO.
This material includes content from the US Edition to SNOMED CT, which is developed and maintained by the U.S. National Library of Medicine and is available to authorized UMLS Metathesaurus Licensees from the UTS Downloads site at https://uts.nlm.nih.gov.
Use of SNOMED CT content is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the SNOMED CT Affiliate License Agreement. It is the responsibility of those implementing this product to ensure they are appropriately licensed and for more information on the license, including how to register as an Affiliate Licensee, please refer to http://www.snomed.org/snomed-ct/get-snomed-ct or firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>. This may incur a fee in SNOMED International non-Member countries.
Copyright © 2022 Regenstrief Institute, Inc. All Rights Reserved. To the extent included herein, the LOINC table and LOINC codes are copyright