64000-3Did you have painful sores or irritations around the lips or on the tongue,
cheeks, or gums more than once in past 6 months [PhenX]Trial
- Did you have painful sores or irritations around the lips or on the tongue, cheeks, or gums more than once in past 6Mo
- Short Name
- Sores lips tongue cheeks >1 in 6Mo PhenX
- (During the past 6 months) Did you have painful sores or irritations around the lips or on the tongue, cheeks, or gums more than once?
Normative Answer List LL361-7
Source: Regenstrief Institute
|Yes Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:373066001 Yes (qualifier value)||LA33-6|
|No Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:373067005 No (qualifier value)||LA32-8|
- First Released
- Version 2.36
- Last Updated
- Version 2.65
- Change Reason
- Updated Time part to 6Mo to reflect the exact look-back period stated in the question in order to provide internal consistency to the term [201508 LOINC Clinical Committee decision]; Updated the PhenX ID from "PhenX.<ID>" to "PX<ID>" in Survey Question Source field to align with the variable identifier used in the PhenX Toolkit.
Member of these Panels
|LOINC||Long Common Name|
|62576-4||PhenX domain - Oral health|
Language Variants Get Info
- zh-CNChinese (China)
面颊或齿龈上是否有过痛苦的疮肿溃疡或激惹现象: 发现: 6个月: ^患者: 序数型: PhenX
- it-ITItalian (Italy)
- Ha avuto piaghe dolorose o irritazioni intorno alle labbra o sulla lingua, guance, o gengive più di una volta negli ultimi 6Mesi:
Osservazione: 6Mesi: ^Paziente: Ord: PhenX
- es-MXSpanish (Mexico)
- ¿Ha tenido úlceras dolorosas o irritaciones alrededor de los labios o en la lengua, las mejillas o las encías más de una vez en los últimos 6 meses?:
Tipo: 6Meses: ^ Paciente: Ordinal: PhenX
LOINC FHIR® API Example - CodeSystem Request Get Info
Third Party Copyright
This material includes SNOMED Clinical Terms® (SNOMED CT®) which is used by permission of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO) under license. All rights reserved. SNOMED CT® was originally created by The College of American Pathologists. "SNOMED" and "SNOMED CT" are registered trademarks of the IHTSDO.
This material includes content from the US Edition to SNOMED CT, which is developed and maintained by the U.S. National Library of Medicine and is available to authorized UMLS Metathesaurus Licensees from the UTS Downloads site at https://uts.nlm.nih.gov.
Use of SNOMED CT content is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the SNOMED CT Affiliate License Agreement. It is the responsibility of those implementing this product to ensure they are appropriately licensed and for more information on the license, including how to register as an Affiliate Licensee, please refer to http://www.snomed.org/snomed-ct/get-snomed-ct or email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>. This may incur a fee in SNOMED International non-Member countries.
Copyright © 2022 Regenstrief Institute, Inc. All Rights Reserved. To the extent included herein, the LOINC table and LOINC codes are copyright