64163-9Have you ever had an attack of wheezing that has made you feel short of breath [PhenX]Trial
- Have you ever had an attack of wheezing that has made you feel short of breath
- Short Name
- Wheezing attack ever PhenX
- Have you ever had an attack of wheezing that has made you feel short of breath?
Normative Answer List LL361-7
Source: Regenstrief Institute
|Yes Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:373066001 Yes (qualifier value)||LA33-6|
|No Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:373067005 No (qualifier value)||LA32-8|
- First Released
- Version 2.36
- Last Updated
- Version 2.65
- Change Reason
- Updated the PhenX ID from "PhenX.<ID>" to "PX<ID>" in Survey Question Source field to align with the variable identifier used in the PhenX Toolkit.
Member of these Panels
|LOINC||Long Common Name|
|62611-9||PhenX domain - Respiratory|
Language Variants Get Info
- zh-CNChinese (China)
使您感到呼吸困难: 发现: 时间点: ^患者: 序数型: PhenX
- it-ITItalian (Italy)
- Ha mai avuto un attacco di dispnea che le ha fatto sentire con il fiato corto:
Osservazione: Pt: ^Paziente: Ord: PhenX
- ru-RURussian (Russian Federation)
- Вы когда-либо испытывали приступ хрипов, который сопровождался ощущением одышки:
Находка: ТчкВрм: ^Пациент: Пор: PhenX
- es-MXSpanish (Mexico)
- ¿Alguna vez ha tenido un ataque de sibilancias que le ha hecho sentir falta de aire?:
Tipo: Punto temporal: ^ Paciente: Ordinal: PhenX
LOINC FHIR® API Example - CodeSystem Request Get Info
Third Party Copyright
This material includes SNOMED Clinical Terms® (SNOMED CT®) which is used by permission of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO) under license. All rights reserved. SNOMED CT® was originally created by The College of American Pathologists. "SNOMED" and "SNOMED CT" are registered trademarks of the IHTSDO.
This material includes content from the US Edition to SNOMED CT, which is developed and maintained by the U.S. National Library of Medicine and is available to authorized UMLS Metathesaurus Licensees from the UTS Downloads site at https://uts.nlm.nih.gov.
Use of SNOMED CT content is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the SNOMED CT Affiliate License Agreement. It is the responsibility of those implementing this product to ensure they are appropriately licensed and for more information on the license, including how to register as an Affiliate Licensee, please refer to http://www.snomed.org/snomed-ct/get-snomed-ct or firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>. This may incur a fee in SNOMED International non-Member countries.
Copyright © 2022 Regenstrief Institute, Inc. All Rights Reserved. To the extent included herein, the LOINC table and LOINC codes are copyright