64168-8Are you troubled by shortness of breath when hurrying on level ground or walking up a slight hill [Rose Dyspnea Scale]Active
- Are you troubled by shortness of breath when hurrying on level ground or walking up a slight hill
- Rose Dyspnea Scale
- Short Name
- SOB hurry slight hill Rose Dyspnea Scale
- Are you troubled by shortness of breath when hurrying on level ground or walking up a slight hill?
Normative Answer List LL361-7
Source: Regenstrief Institute
|Yes Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:373066001 Yes (qualifier value)||LA33-6|
|No Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:373067005 No (qualifier value)||LA32-8|
- First Released
- Version 2.36
- Last Updated
- Version 2.64
- Change Reason
- Corrected Component to include "ground" and to align with the original source (Rose Dyspnea Scale). Updated Method from "PhenX" to "Rose Dyspnea Scale". Updated Status from TRIAL to ACTIVE.
Member of these Panels
|LOINC||Long Common Name|
|62611-9||PhenX domain - Respiratory|
|89440-2||Rose Dyspnea Scale|
Language Variants Get Info
- zh-CNChinese (China)
发现: 时间点: ^患者: 序数型: 罗斯呼吸困难量表
- it-ITItalian (Italy)
- Ha disturbi di mancanza di respiro quando corre in piano o cammina su per una piccola collina:
Osservazione: Pt: ^Paziente: Ord: Rose Dyspnea Scale
- es-MXSpanish (Mexico)
- ¿Le preocupa la dificultad para respirar cuando se apresura en un terreno nivelado o sube una colina leve?:
Tipo: Punto temporal: ^ Paciente: Ordinal: Rose Dyspnea Scale
LOINC FHIR® API Example - CodeSystem Request Get Info
Third Party Copyright
This material includes SNOMED Clinical Terms® (SNOMED CT®) which is used by permission of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO) under license. All rights reserved. SNOMED CT® was originally created by The College of American Pathologists. "SNOMED" and "SNOMED CT" are registered trademarks of the IHTSDO.
This material includes content from the US Edition to SNOMED CT, which is developed and maintained by the U.S. National Library of Medicine and is available to authorized UMLS Metathesaurus Licensees from the UTS Downloads site at https://uts.nlm.nih.gov.
Use of SNOMED CT content is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the SNOMED CT Affiliate License Agreement. It is the responsibility of those implementing this product to ensure they are appropriately licensed and for more information on the license, including how to register as an Affiliate Licensee, please refer to http://www.snomed.org/snomed-ct/get-snomed-ct or firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>. This may incur a fee in SNOMED International non-Member countries.
Copyright © 2022 Regenstrief Institute, Inc. All Rights Reserved. To the extent included herein, the LOINC table and LOINC codes are copyright