64275-1Have you ever had an itchy rash which was coming and going for at least 6 months [PhenX]Trial
- Have you ever had an itchy rash which was coming and going for at least 6Mo
- Short Name
- Itchy rash ever PhenX
- Have you ever had an itchy rash which was coming and going for at least six months?
Normative Answer List LL361-7
Source: Regenstrief Institute
|Yes Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:373066001 Yes (qualifier value)||LA33-6|
|No Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:373067005 No (qualifier value)||LA32-8|
- First Released
- Version 2.36
- Last Updated
- Version 2.65
- Change Reason
- Updated the PhenX ID from "PhenX.<ID>" to "PX<ID>" in Survey Question Source field to align with the variable identifier used in the PhenX Toolkit.
Member of these Panels
|LOINC||Long Common Name|
|62611-9||PhenX domain - Respiratory|
Language Variants Get Info
- zh-CNChinese (China)
发现: 时间点: ^患者: 序数型: PhenX
- it-ITItalian (Italy)
- Ha mai avuto un prurito che scompariva e ritornava per almeno 6Mesi:
Osservazione: Pt: ^Paziente: Ord: PhenX
- ru-RURussian (Russian Federation)
- У Вас когда-либо была зудящая сыпь, появляющаяся и исчезающая в период как минимум 6 месяцев:
Находка: ТчкВрм: ^Пациент: Пор: PhenX
- es-MXSpanish (Mexico)
- ¿Alguna vez ha tenido un sarpullido con picazón que iba y venía durante al menos 6 meses?:
Tipo: Punto temporal: ^ Paciente: Ordinal: PhenX
LOINC FHIR® API Example - CodeSystem Request Get Info
Third Party Copyright
This material includes SNOMED Clinical Terms® (SNOMED CT®) which is used by permission of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO) under license. All rights reserved. SNOMED CT® was originally created by The College of American Pathologists. "SNOMED" and "SNOMED CT" are registered trademarks of the IHTSDO.
This material includes content from the US Edition to SNOMED CT, which is developed and maintained by the U.S. National Library of Medicine and is available to authorized UMLS Metathesaurus Licensees from the UTS Downloads site at https://uts.nlm.nih.gov.
Use of SNOMED CT content is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the SNOMED CT Affiliate License Agreement. It is the responsibility of those implementing this product to ensure they are appropriately licensed and for more information on the license, including how to register as an Affiliate Licensee, please refer to http://www.snomed.org/snomed-ct/get-snomed-ct or firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>. This may incur a fee in SNOMED International non-Member countries.
Copyright © 2022 Regenstrief Institute, Inc. All Rights Reserved. To the extent included herein, the LOINC table and LOINC codes are copyright