64401-3In the last 12 months,
has your child had a dry cough at night, apart from a cough associated with a cold or chest infection [PhenX]Trial
- In the last 12Mo, has your child had a dry cough at night, apart from a cough associated with a cold or chest infection
- Short Name
- Dry cough night 12Mo child PhenX
- In the last 12 months, has your child had a dry cough at night, apart from a cough associated with a cold or chest infection?
Normative Answer List LL361-7
Source: Regenstrief Institute
|Yes Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:373066001 Yes (qualifier value)||LA33-6|
|No Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:373067005 No (qualifier value)||LA32-8|
- First Released
- Version 2.36
- Last Updated
- Version 2.65
- Change Reason
- Updated Time part to 12Mo to reflect the exact look-back period stated in the question in order to provide internal consistency to the term [201508 LOINC Clinical Committee decision]; Updated the PhenX ID from "PhenX.<ID>" to "PX<ID>" in Survey Question Source field to align with the variable identifier used in the PhenX Toolkit.
Member of these Panels
|LOINC||Long Common Name|
|62611-9||PhenX domain - Respiratory|
Language Variants Get Info
- zh-CNChinese (China)
除与感冒或者胸腔感染相关的咳嗽之外， 您的孩子是否夜间咳嗽: 发现: 12个月: ^患者: 序数型: PhenX
- it-ITItalian (Italy)
- Negli ultimi 12Mesi, suo figlio ha una tosse secca durante la notte, a parte una tosse associata ad un raffreddore o infezione toracica:
Osservazione: 12Mesi: ^Paziente: Ord: PhenX
- es-MXSpanish (Mexico)
- En los últimos 12 meses, ¿su hijo ha tenido tos seca por la noche, además de tos asociada con un resfriado o una infección en el pecho?:
Tipo: 12Meses: ^ Paciente: Ordinal: PhenX
LOINC FHIR® API Example - CodeSystem Request Get Info
Third Party Copyright
This material includes SNOMED Clinical Terms® (SNOMED CT®) which is used by permission of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO) under license. All rights reserved. SNOMED CT® was originally created by The College of American Pathologists. "SNOMED" and "SNOMED CT" are registered trademarks of the IHTSDO.
This material includes content from the US Edition to SNOMED CT, which is developed and maintained by the U.S. National Library of Medicine and is available to authorized UMLS Metathesaurus Licensees from the UTS Downloads site at https://uts.nlm.nih.gov.
Use of SNOMED CT content is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the SNOMED CT Affiliate License Agreement. It is the responsibility of those implementing this product to ensure they are appropriately licensed and for more information on the license, including how to register as an Affiliate Licensee, please refer to http://www.snomed.org/snomed-ct/get-snomed-ct or email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>. This may incur a fee in SNOMED International non-Member countries.
Copyright © 2022 Regenstrief Institute, Inc. All Rights Reserved. To the extent included herein, the LOINC table and LOINC codes are copyright