65398-0Have you ever injured your head or neck in a fall or from being hit by something,
falling from a bike, horse, or rollerblades, falling on ice, being hit by a rock or have you ever injured your head or neck playing sports or on the playground [PhenX]Trial
- Have you ever injured your head or neck in a fall or from being hit by something, falling from a bike, horse, or rollerblades, falling on ice, being hit by a rock or have you ever injured your head or neck playing sports or on the playground
- Short Name
- Head injury fall hit sports PhenX
- Have you ever injured your head or neck in a fall or from being hit by something (e.g. falling from a bike, horse, or rollerblades, falling on ice, being hit by a rock)? Have you ever injured your head or neck playing sports or on the playground?
Normative Answer List LL361-7
Source: Regenstrief Institute
|Yes Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:373066001 Yes (qualifier value)||LA33-6|
|No Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:373067005 No (qualifier value)||LA32-8|
- First Released
- Version 2.36
- Last Updated
- Version 2.65
- Change Reason
- Updated the PhenX ID from "PhenX.<ID>" to "PX<ID>" in Survey Question Source field to align with the variable identifier used in the PhenX Toolkit.
Member of these Panels
|LOINC||Long Common Name|
|62755-4||PhenX domain - Neurology|
Language Variants Get Info
- zh-CNChinese (China)
从自行车、 马匹或直排轮滑上摔下， 摔在冰面上， 被岩石击中， 从而头部或颈部受伤， 或者曾经在参加体育运动或在操场上时头部或颈部受伤: 发现: 时间点: ^患者: 序数型: PhenX
- it-ITItalian (Italy)
- Ha mai avuto una ferita alla testa o al collo provocata da una caduta o da un colpo, caduta da bici, da cavallo, o rollerblades, cadendo sul ghiaccio, colpito da una roccia o ha mai avuto una ferita alla testa o al collo facendo sport o al parco giochi:
Osservazione: Pt: ^Paziente: Ord: PhenX
- ru-RURussian (Russian Federation)
- Вы когда-либо получали травму головы или шеи в результате падения или удара предметом, падения с велосипеда, из седла, с роликовых коньков, на льду, удара камнем или Вы когда-либо получали травму головы или шеи в спортивных играх или развлечениях:
Находка: ТчкВрм: ^Пациент: Пор: PhenX
LOINC FHIR® API Example - CodeSystem Request Get Info
Third Party Copyright
This material includes SNOMED Clinical Terms® (SNOMED CT®) which is used by permission of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO) under license. All rights reserved. SNOMED CT® was originally created by The College of American Pathologists. "SNOMED" and "SNOMED CT" are registered trademarks of the IHTSDO.
This material includes content from the US Edition to SNOMED CT, which is developed and maintained by the U.S. National Library of Medicine and is available to authorized UMLS Metathesaurus Licensees from the UTS Downloads site at https://uts.nlm.nih.gov.
Use of SNOMED CT content is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the SNOMED CT Affiliate License Agreement. It is the responsibility of those implementing this product to ensure they are appropriately licensed and for more information on the license, including how to register as an Affiliate Licensee, please refer to http://www.snomed.org/snomed-ct/get-snomed-ct or firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>. This may incur a fee in SNOMED International non-Member countries.
Copyright © 2022 Regenstrief Institute, Inc. All Rights Reserved. To the extent included herein, the LOINC table and LOINC codes are copyright