65816-1When you were living in your city or town,
did your exposure to direct sunlight in April through September stay pretty much the same for all your daytime activities between the hours of 10 AM and 4 PM. [PhenX]Trial
- When you were living in your city or town, did your exposure to direct sunlight in April through September stay pretty much the same for all your daytime activities between the hours of 10 AM and 4 PM.
- Short Name
- Day activity sun exposure PhenX
- When you were living in (CITY/TOWN) did your exposure to direct sunlight in April through September stay pretty much the same for all your daytime activities between the hours of 10 AM and 4 PM?
Normative Answer List LL361-7
Source: Regenstrief Institute
|Yes Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:373066001 Yes (qualifier value)||LA33-6|
|No Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:373067005 No (qualifier value)||LA32-8|
- First Released
- Version 2.36
- Last Updated
- Version 2.65
- Change Reason
- Updated the PhenX ID from "PhenX.<ID>" to "PX<ID>" in Survey Question Source field to align with the variable identifier used in the PhenX Toolkit.
Member of these Panels
|LOINC||Long Common Name|
|62677-0||PhenX domain - Ocular|
Language Variants Get Info
- zh-CNChinese (China)
您是否在户外直接暴露在四月份到九月份早上10点至下午4点之间的日光之下， 并且对于所有您的白天活动来说， 这种情况保持得相当一样: 发现: 时间点: ^患者: 序数型: PhenX
- it-ITItalian (Italy)
- Quando viveva nella sua città o paese, la sua esposizione alla luce solare diretta fra Aprile e Settembre rimaneva sostanzialmente la stessa per tutte le attività diurne fra le ore 10 AM e le 4 PM:
Osservazione: Pt: ^Paziente: Ord: PhenX
- ru-RURussian (Russian Federation)
- Когда проживали в городе, было ли воздействие прямых солнечных лучей с апреля по сентябрь примерно одинаковым для всех видов дневной деятельности между 10.00 и 16.00:
Находка: ТчкВрм: ^Пациент: Пор: PhenX
- es-MXSpanish (Mexico)
- Cuando vivía en su ciudad o pueblo, ¿su exposición a la luz solar directa de abril a septiembre se mantuvo prácticamente igual para todas sus actividades diurnas entre las 10 a. M. Y las 4 p. M.?:
Tipo: Punto temporal: ^ Paciente: Ordinal: PhenX
LOINC FHIR® API Example - CodeSystem Request Get Info
Third Party Copyright
This material includes SNOMED Clinical Terms® (SNOMED CT®) which is used by permission of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO) under license. All rights reserved. SNOMED CT® was originally created by The College of American Pathologists. "SNOMED" and "SNOMED CT" are registered trademarks of the IHTSDO.
This material includes content from the US Edition to SNOMED CT, which is developed and maintained by the U.S. National Library of Medicine and is available to authorized UMLS Metathesaurus Licensees from the UTS Downloads site at https://uts.nlm.nih.gov.
Use of SNOMED CT content is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the SNOMED CT Affiliate License Agreement. It is the responsibility of those implementing this product to ensure they are appropriately licensed and for more information on the license, including how to register as an Affiliate Licensee, please refer to http://www.snomed.org/snomed-ct/get-snomed-ct or email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>. This may incur a fee in SNOMED International non-Member countries.
Copyright © 2022 Regenstrief Institute, Inc. All Rights Reserved. To the extent included herein, the LOINC table and LOINC codes are copyright