- The LOINC Groups project is a work in progress. The contents of this file may change from release to release as we receive feedback from users and refine our processes.
- The contents of the file and the groupings MUST be validated by the user prior to implementation in any aspect of clinical care. We have created Groups that may be useful in specific contexts, but these Groups have not been vetted for use in either patient care or research and should be used with caution.
- More information on LOINC Groups is available on our website.
- Version First Released
- Pending promotion to Production status (Beta)
- Parent Group
- LG66-3 MicroResp<SAME:Comp|Prop|Tm><Sys:ANYResp><ROLLUP:Meth>
- Group Category
- Respiratory microbiology
LOINC Terminology Service (API) using
HL7® FHIR® Get Info
Requests to this service require a free LOINC username and password. Below is a sample of the possible capabilities. See the LOINC Terminology Service documentation for more information.
- ValueSet definition
- ValueSet expansion
LOINC terms in Group
|LOINC||Long Common Name|
|101286-3||Adenovirus DNA [Presence] in Throat by NAA with non-probe detection|
|62480-9||Adenovirus DNA [Presence] in Bronchoalveolar lavage by NAA with probe detection|
|76070-2||Adenovirus DNA [Presence] in Nasopharynx by NAA with probe detection|
|82160-3||Adenovirus DNA [Presence] in Nasopharynx by NAA with non-probe detection|
|90463-1||Adenovirus DNA [Presence] in Lower respiratory specimen by NAA with probe detection|
|91820-1||Adenovirus DNA [Presence] in Upper respiratory specimen by NAA with probe detection|
|92987-7||Adenovirus DNA [Presence] in Lower respiratory specimen by NAA with non-probe detection|
|96503-8||Adenovirus DNA [Presence] in Respiratory specimen by NAA with probe detection|
Copyright © 2023 Regenstrief Institute, Inc. All Rights Reserved. To the extent included herein, the LOINC table and LOINC codes are copyright