- The LOINC Groups project is a work in progress. The contents of this file may change from release to release as we receive feedback from users and refine our processes.
- The contents of the file and the groupings MUST be validated by the user prior to implementation in any aspect of clinical care. We have created Groups that may be useful in specific contexts, but these Groups have not been vetted for use in either patient care or research and should be used with caution.
- More information on LOINC Groups is available on our website.
- Version First Released
- Pending promotion to Production status (Beta)
- Parent Group
- LG80-4 Drug/ToxPotentialForAbuse<SAME:Comp><ROLLUP:Prop|Tm|Sys|Meth>
- Group Category
- Drugs of abuse
LOINC Terminology Service (API) using
HL7® FHIR® Get Info
Requests to this service require a free LOINC username and password. Below is a sample of the possible capabilities. See the LOINC Terminology Service documentation for more information.
- ValueSet definition
- ValueSet expansion
LOINC terms in Group
|LOINC||Long Common Name|
|12437-0||traMADol [Mass/volume] in Serum or Plasma|
|17718-8||traMADol [Presence] in Urine by Confirmatory method|
|17719-6||traMADol [Mass/volume] in Urine|
|19710-3||traMADol [Presence] in Urine by Screen method|
|20561-7||traMADol [Mass/volume] in Urine by Confirmatory method|
|43219-5||traMADol [Presence] in Urine|
|48355-2||traMADol [Moles/volume] in Serum or Plasma|
|72740-4||traMADol [Mass/volume] in Saliva (oral fluid) by Confirmatory method|
|73932-6||traMADol [Mass/volume] in Blood|
|74110-8||traMADol [Presence] in Saliva (oral fluid) by Screen method|
|79147-5||traMADol [Presence] in Blood by Confirmatory method|
|79148-3||traMADol [Presence] in Blood by Screen method|
|93719-3||traMADol [Presence] in Meconium by Screen method|
|93720-1||traMADol [Mass/mass] in Meconium by Confirmatory method|
|97306-5||traMADol [Presence] in Cord tissue by Screen method|
|97307-3||traMADol [Presence] in Cord tissue by Confirmatory method|
Copyright © 2023 Regenstrief Institute, Inc. All Rights Reserved. To the extent included herein, the LOINC table and LOINC codes are copyright