- The LOINC Groups project is a work in progress. The contents of this file may change from release to release as we receive feedback from users and refine our processes.
- The contents of the file and the groupings MUST be validated by the user prior to implementation in any aspect of clinical care. We have created Groups that may be useful in specific contexts, but these Groups have not been vetted for use in either patient care or research and should be used with caution.
- More information on LOINC Groups is available on our website.
- Version First Released
- Pending promotion to Production status (Beta)
- Parent Group
- LG92-9 DocOnt<SAME:Role|SMD><ROLLUP:TypeOfService|KindOfDocument|Setting>
- Group Category
- Document groups
LOINC Terminology Service (API) using
HL7® FHIR® Get Info
Requests to this service require a free LOINC username and password. Below is a sample of the possible capabilities. See the LOINC Terminology Service documentation for more information.
- ValueSet definition
- ValueSet expansion
LOINC terms in Group
|LOINC||Long Common Name|
|100512-3||Pediatric pulmonology Outpatient Progress note|
|100620-4||Pediatric pulmonology Hospital Progress note|
|68778-0||Pediatric pulmonology Diagnostic study note|
|68779-8||Pediatric pulmonology Discharge summary|
|68781-4||Pediatric pulmonology History and physical note|
|68782-2||Pediatric pulmonology Note|
|68783-0||Pediatric pulmonology Preoperative evaluation and management note|
|68784-8||Pediatric pulmonology procedure note|
|68785-5||Pediatric pulmonology Progress note|
|68786-3||Pediatric pulmonology Transfer summary note|
|68787-1||Pediatric pulmonology Hospital Consult note|
|68788-9||Pediatric pulmonology Hospital Diagnostic study note|
|68789-7||Pediatric pulmonology Hospital Letter|
Copyright © 2023 Regenstrief Institute, Inc. All Rights Reserved. To the extent included herein, the LOINC table and LOINC codes are copyright