- The LOINC Groups project is a work in progress. The contents of this file may change from release to release as we receive feedback from users and refine our processes.
- The contents of the file and the groupings MUST be validated by the user prior to implementation in any aspect of clinical care. We have created Groups that may be useful in specific contexts, but these Groups have not been vetted for use in either patient care or research and should be used with caution.
- More information on LOINC Groups is available on our website.
- Version First Released
- Pending promotion to Production status (Beta)
- Parent Group
- LG92-9 DocOnt<SAME:Role|SMD><ROLLUP:TypeOfService|KindOfDocument|Setting>
- Group Category
- Document groups
LOINC Terminology Service (API) using
HL7® FHIR® Get Info
Requests to this service require a free LOINC username and password. Below is a sample of the possible capabilities. See the LOINC Terminology Service documentation for more information.
- ValueSet definition
- ValueSet expansion
LOINC terms in Group
|LOINC||Long Common Name|
|100501-6||Orthotics prosthetics Outpatient Progress note|
|100608-9||Orthotics prosthetics Hospital Progress note|
|101023-0||Orthotics prosthetics History and physical note|
|75465-5||Orthotics prosthetics Consult note|
|75466-3||Orthotics prosthetics Note|
|84369-8||Orthotics prosthetics Telephone encounter Note|
|84370-6||Orthotics prosthetics Outpatient Note|
|84371-4||Orthotics prosthetics Patient's home Note|
|84372-2||Orthotics prosthetics Education note|
|94523-8||Orthotics prosthetics Discharge summary|
|96346-2||Orthotics prosthetics Administrative note|
|97579-7||Orthotics prosthetics Progress note|
Copyright © 2023 Regenstrief Institute, Inc. All Rights Reserved. To the extent included herein, the LOINC table and LOINC codes are copyright