- The LOINC Groups project is a work in progress. The contents of this file may change from release to release as we receive feedback from users and refine our processes.
- The contents of the file and the groupings MUST be validated by the user prior to implementation in any aspect of clinical care. We have created Groups that may be useful in specific contexts, but these Groups have not been vetted for use in either patient care or research and should be used with caution.
- More information on LOINC Groups is available on our website.
- Version First Released
- Pending promotion to Production status (Beta)
- Parent Group
- LG92-9 DocOnt<SAME:Role|SMD><ROLLUP:TypeOfService|KindOfDocument|Setting>
- Group Category
- Document groups
LOINC Terminology Service (API) using
Requests to this service require a free LOINC username and password. Below is a sample of the possible capabilities. See the LOINC Terminology Service documentation for more information.
- ValueSet definition
- ValueSet expansion
LOINC terms in Group
|LOINC||Long Common Name|
|100536-2||Sports medicine Outpatient Progress note|
|100723-6||Sports medicine Discharge summary|
|101025-5||Sports medicine History and physical note|
|78602-0||Sports medicine Education note|
|78623-6||Sports medicine Flowsheet|
|78700-2||Sports medicine Referral note|
|78703-6||Sports medicine Diagnostic study note|
|78704-4||Sports medicine Initial evaluation note|
|78705-1||Sports medicine Progress note|
|78738-2||Sports medicine Consult note|
|79267-1||Sports medicine procedure note|
|80781-8||Sports medicine Plan of care note|
|89882-5||Sports medicine Outpatient Note|
|89901-3||Sports medicine Telehealth Note|
|96157-3||Sports medicine Evaluation note|
Copyright © 2023 Regenstrief Institute, Inc. All Rights Reserved. To the extent included herein, the LOINC table and LOINC codes are copyright