|Member Name||Member Type|
|Beverly Collins||Non-member Advisor|
|Christopher Carr||Non-member Advisor|
|Curtis Langlotz||Non-member Advisor|
|Daniel Rubin||Non-member Advisor|
The responsibilities of the Co-Chairs of the LOINC/RadLex Committee include:
- Organizing the Committee
- Assist in facilitating logistics for Committee meetings (supported by the Secretariat)
- Conducting Committee meetings
- Preparing and announcing agendas
- Supporting the Secretariat in documenting and disseminating meeting minutes
- Being a consistent active participant in Committee discussions
The Regenstrief Institute and the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) jointly serve as the Secretariat for the LOINC/RadLex Committee.
The LOINC/RadLex Committee will be co-chaired by a Regenstrief appointee and an RSNA appointee.
Active officers must be Members of the LOINC Committee. Should a seated officer experience a change in membership status due to either the loss of individual membership or loss of membership by their organization; that individual will be removed as an officer. The Secretariat holds the responsibility for filling the vacant officer role.
Members of the LOINC/RadLex Committee will be drawn from stakeholder organizations. Members of the LOINC/RadLex Committee must meet the general qualifications for membership, and will hold membership in the overall LOINC Committee.
Each co-chair will appoint up to three (3) additional committee members. Additionally, the co-chairs, by mutual agreement, will select up to three (3) at-large members representing other stakeholder organizations. The total number of committee members will thus not exceed eleven (11).
The LOINC/RadLex Committee will meet at least once a year. The LOINC/RadLex Committee may hold additional meetings and teleconferences with the agreement of at least one co-chair. The LOINC/RadLex Committee meetings will be open to all interested participants.
The decisions of the Committee will be made by consensus whenever possible. The following decisions will be made by a majority vote of the voting members at a meeting of the Committee at which a quorum is present:
- Whether to include or exclude terms from the LOINC/RSNA Radiology Playbook
- The content and format of the LOINC/RSNA Radiology Playbook term metadata
- Changes to the information model for the LOINC/RSNA Radiology Playbook
A quorum which consists of a majority of Committee members with active voting rights will be required for the Committee to take action.