LOINC Conference is a unique educational experience
Join LOINCers from around the globe at this special event featuring hands-on workshops and the public Clinical LOINC Committee Meeting.
The push for clinical data interoperability is coming from many directions, and LOINC plays an essential role. At this workshop you’ll learn what’s necessary to implement LOINC into your systems.
Our expanded workshop includes keynotes and new sessions led by LOINC team experts. Choose sessions that match your interests and experience at this in-person event. Your workshop fee gives you complete access to all the sessions.
Experts to guide you
Every workshop session is led by LOINC's team of experts. You'll be face-to-face with the people who build and use the standard on a daily basis. They're eager to help you learn how to use LOINC.
We've organized the sessions with plenty of time for questions. You'll be able to get your specific topic addressed.
Whether you’re just getting started or are an experienced LOINCer, you’ll learn how to take your LOINCing to the next level
Choice of Workshop Sessions
Access to recordings and slides after event
In-person access to LOINC experts
CME Credit (5.5 hours)
Networking with other LOINC users
Exclusive LOINC swag
Best practices for implementing LOINC
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 9
We're excited to offer a range of hands-on training sessions, with each one led by top LOINCers. Review the entire schedule and find the options that best fits your needs. During registration, you will select the sessions you plan to attend.
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 10
Clinical Committee Meeting
The Clinical LOINC Committee convenes on the second day of the conference to hear updates on LOINC adoption and discuss key issues for development and implementation. All are welcome! You may attend as part of the conference or separately at not cost.
Entry deadline was October 4
- We suggest reserving a room in one of the nearly hotels in downtown Salt Lake City.
- Lunch and continental breakfast will be provided.
What to bring with you
- This is a hands-on workshop. All participants should bring a laptop computer to get the most from the exercises and available help.
- RELMA session attendees will need to download and install RELMA before the event. RELMA only runs on Windows computers. Mac users can run Windows in a virtual environment; see our detailed instructions.
- You should also bring a delimited-text (e.g. a tab delimited or CSV file) or Excel version of your local terms (e.g., your test list). This file must contain the test code and test description. For quantitative measures, be sure to include the units of measure. See Dr. Vreeman's instructions for preparing your source file for mapping.
- This workshop format is limited to in-person attendees only.
- As usual, you may choose to attend the LOINC Committee Meeting remotely. Webinar access will be provided after registration.
- We utilize GoToWebinar for live streaming of the committee meeting. If you have not previously used GoToWebinar, you may need to download and install the free software. It is available for most computers and mobile devices.
Salt Lake City photo credit: Douglas Pulsipher