63836-1Has there been renovation or repairs in your home due to moisture damage [FEAS]Active
- Has there been renovation or repairs in your home due to moisture damage
- Short Name
- Home renovation moisture FEAS
- Has there been renovation or repairs in your home due to moisture damage?
Normative Answer List LL361-7
Source: Regenstrief Institute
|Yes Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:373066001 Yes (qualifier value)
|No Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:373067005 No (qualifier value)
- First Released
- Version 2.36
- Last Updated
- Version 2.65
- Change Reason
- Updated Method from PhenX to reflect the original source of the content.; Updated the PhenX ID from "PhenX.<ID>" to "PX<ID>" in Survey Question Source field to align with the variable identifier used in the PhenX Toolkit.
||Jaakkola, Maritta S et al. "Indoor Dampness and Molds and Development of Adult-Onset Asthma: A Population-Based Incident Case-Control Study." Environmental Health Perspectives 110.5 (2002): 543-547.
Member of these Panels
||Long Common Name
||PhenX domain - Environmental exposures
Language Variants Get Info
- zh-CNChinese (China)
- it-ITItalian (Italy)
- C'è stata una ristrutturazione o riparazione nella sua casa a causa di danni dovuti all'umidità:Osservazione:Pt:^Paziente:Ord:FEAS
- es-MXSpanish (Mexico)
- ¿Ha habido renovaciones o reparaciones en su hogar debido a daños por humedad?:Tipo:Punto temporal:^ Paciente:Ordinal:FEAS
LOINC FHIR® API Example - CodeSystem Request Get Info
Third Party Copyright
This material includes SNOMED Clinical Terms® (SNOMED CT®) which is used by permission of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO) under license. All rights reserved. SNOMED CT® was originally created by The College of American Pathologists. "SNOMED" and "SNOMED CT" are registered trademarks of the IHTSDO.
This material includes content from the US Edition to SNOMED CT, which is developed and maintained by the U.S. National Library of Medicine and is available to authorized UMLS Metathesaurus Licensees from the UTS Downloads site at https://uts.nlm.nih.gov.
Use of SNOMED CT content is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the SNOMED CT Affiliate License Agreement. It is the responsibility of those implementing this product to ensure they are appropriately licensed and for more information on the license, including how to register as an Affiliate Licensee, please refer to http://www.snomed.org/snomed-ct/get-snomed-ct or email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>. This may incur a fee in SNOMED International non-Member countries.
Copyright © 2022 Regenstrief Institute, Inc. All Rights Reserved. To the extent included herein, the LOINC table and LOINC codes are copyright © 1995-2022, Regenstrief Institute, Inc. and the Logical Observation Identifiers Names and Codes (LOINC) Committee. See https://loinc.org/license for the full LOINC copyright and license.