65522-5During the past 6 months have there been times when you felt you have eaten what other people would regard as an unusually large amount of food - a quart of ice cream - given the circumstances [EDDS]Active
- During the past 6Mo have there been times when you felt you have eaten what other people would regard as an unusually large amount of food - a quart of ice cream - given the circumstances
- Short Name
- Eaten large amt food EDDS
- During the past 6 months have there been times when you felt you have eaten what other people would regard as an unusually large amount of food (e.g. a quart of ice cream) given the circumstances?
Normative Answer List LL361-7
Source: Regenstrief Institute
|Yes Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:373066001 Yes (qualifier value)||LA33-6|
|No Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:373067005 No (qualifier value)||LA32-8|
- First Released
- Version 2.36
- Last Updated
- Version 2.65
- Change Reason
- Updated Time part to 6Mo to reflect the exact look-back period stated in the question in order to provide internal consistency to the term [201508 LOINC Clinical Committee decision]; Updated Method from PhenX to reflect the original source of the content.; Updated the PhenX ID from "PhenX.<ID>" to "PX<ID>" in Survey Question Source field to align with the variable identifier used in the PhenX Toolkit.
Member of these Panels
|LOINC||Long Common Name|
|62710-9||PhenX domain - Psychiatric|
Language Variants Get Info
- zh-CNChinese (China)
有多少次您觉得您在特定情况下吃掉了他人会认为异常大量的食物 - 1夸脱（1.136升）冰激凌: 发现: 6个月: ^患者: 序数型: EDDS
- it-ITItalian (Italy)
- Nel corso degli ultimi 6Mesi ci sono stati momenti quando si sentiva di aver mangiato quello che altre persone considererebbero una quantità esageratamente grande di cibo - un litro di gelato - date le circostanze:
Osservazione: 6Mesi: ^Paziente: Ord: EDDS
- es-MXSpanish (Mexico)
- Durante los últimos 6 meses, ha habido ocasiones en las que sintió que había comido lo que otras personas considerarían una cantidad inusualmente grande de comida, un litro de helado, dadas las circunstancias.:
Tipo: 6Meses: ^ Paciente: Ordinal: EDDS
LOINC FHIR® API Example - CodeSystem Request Get Info
Third Party Copyright
This material includes SNOMED Clinical Terms® (SNOMED CT®) which is used by permission of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO) under license. All rights reserved. SNOMED CT® was originally created by The College of American Pathologists. "SNOMED" and "SNOMED CT" are registered trademarks of the IHTSDO.
This material includes content from the US Edition to SNOMED CT, which is developed and maintained by the U.S. National Library of Medicine and is available to authorized UMLS Metathesaurus Licensees from the UTS Downloads site at https://uts.nlm.nih.gov.
Use of SNOMED CT content is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the SNOMED CT Affiliate License Agreement. It is the responsibility of those implementing this product to ensure they are appropriately licensed and for more information on the license, including how to register as an Affiliate Licensee, please refer to http://www.snomed.org/snomed-ct/get-snomed-ct or email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>. This may incur a fee in SNOMED International non-Member countries.
Copyright © 2022 Regenstrief Institute, Inc. All Rights Reserved. To the extent included herein, the LOINC table and LOINC codes are copyright