66924-2Have you ever been in any other situation in which you were in danger of death or serious physical injury,
or in which you felt intense fear, helplessness, or horror [LTVH]Active
- Have you ever been in any other situation in which you were in danger of death or serious physical injury, or in which you felt intense fear, helplessness, or horror
- Short Name
- Other situation LTVH
- Have you ever been in any other situation in which you were in danger of death or serious physical injury, or in which you felt intense fear, helplessness, or horror?
Normative Answer List LL361-7
Source: Regenstrief Institute
|Yes Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:373066001 Yes (qualifier value)||LA33-6|
|No Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:373067005 No (qualifier value)||LA32-8|
- First Released
- Version 2.38
- Last Updated
- Version 2.65
- Change Reason
- Updated Method from PhenX to reflect the original source of the content.; Updated the PhenX ID from "PhenX.<ID>" to "PX<ID>" in Survey Question Source field to align with the variable identifier used in the PhenX Toolkit.
Member of these Panels
|LOINC||Long Common Name|
|62911-3||PhenX domain - Psychosocial|
Language Variants Get Info
- zh-CNChinese (China)
当时您处在生命危险或者严重身体损伤当中， 或者当时您感觉到强烈的恐惧、 无助或恐怖: 发现: 时间点: ^患者: 序数型: LTVH
- it-ITItalian (Italy)
- E' mai stato in un'altra situazione in cui era in pericolo di morte o di gravi lesioni fisiche, o in cui sentiva una paura intensa, un senso di impotenza, o di orrore:
Osservazione: Pt: ^Paziente: Ord: LTVH
- es-MXSpanish (Mexico)
- ¿Alguna vez ha estado en alguna otra situación en la que estuvo en peligro de muerte o lesiones físicas graves, o en la que sintió miedo, impotencia u horror intenso?:
Tipo: Punto temporal: ^ Paciente: Ordinal: LTVH
LOINC FHIR® API Example - CodeSystem Request Get Info
Third Party Copyright
This material includes SNOMED Clinical Terms® (SNOMED CT®) which is used by permission of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO) under license. All rights reserved. SNOMED CT® was originally created by The College of American Pathologists. "SNOMED" and "SNOMED CT" are registered trademarks of the IHTSDO.
This material includes content from the US Edition to SNOMED CT, which is developed and maintained by the U.S. National Library of Medicine and is available to authorized UMLS Metathesaurus Licensees from the UTS Downloads site at https://uts.nlm.nih.gov.
Use of SNOMED CT content is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the SNOMED CT Affiliate License Agreement. It is the responsibility of those implementing this product to ensure they are appropriately licensed and for more information on the license, including how to register as an Affiliate Licensee, please refer to http://www.snomed.org/snomed-ct/get-snomed-ct or firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>. This may incur a fee in SNOMED International non-Member countries.
Copyright © 2022 Regenstrief Institute, Inc. All Rights Reserved. To the extent included herein, the LOINC table and LOINC codes are copyright