62884-2PhenX - immunizations protocol 161001Trial
This protocol is a self- or proxy-administered questionnaire from the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) that collects information on the age and date at which a respondent was immunized for specific diseases. The Infectious Diseases and Immunity Working Group (WG) recommends that when choosing this protocol, please also refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC's) annually updated list of immunizations recommended by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices. The Infectious Diseases and Immunity WG also recommends that, for older adults, medical records from a participant's physician may be necessary to provide this information.
Source: Regenstrief LOINC
||Example UCUM Units
||PhenX - immunizations protocol 161001
||Booster sequence [PhenX]
||Booster type [PhenX]
||Booster 1 Age
||Booster 1 Date
- PhenX - immunizations protocol 161001
- Short Name
- Immunizations proto
- First Released
- Version 2.36
- Last Updated
- Version 2.66
- Change Reason
- Updated the PhenX ID from "PhenX.<ID>" to "PX<ID>" in Survey Question Source field to align with the variable identifier used in the PhenX Toolkit.; Added the PhenX protocol ID to the Component to clearly define the protocol version for which this panel is based upon.
- Panel Type
||Consensus measures for Phenotypes and Exposures
||American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). My Personal Health Record (MyPHR). Adult PHR Form 2006, Section H.
Member of these Panels
||Long Common Name
||PhenX domain - Infectious diseases and immunity
Language Variants Get Info
- zh-CNChinese (CHINA)
- PhenX - 疫苗接种方案 161001:-:时间点:^患者:-:PhenX
- ru-RURussian (RUSSIAN FEDERATION)
- PhenX - иммунизаций протокол:-:ТчкВрм:^Пациент:-:PhenX
LOINC FHIR® API Example - CodeSystem Request Get Info
Copyright © 2019 Regenstrief Institute, Inc. All Rights Reserved. To the extent included herein, the LOINC table and LOINC codes are copyright © 1995-2019, Regenstrief Institute, Inc. and the Logical Observation Identifiers Names and Codes (LOINC) Committee. See https://loinc.org/license for the full LOINC copyright and license.