Search or browse this collection of documentation to get instant answers to your LOINC questions.
- Single source for all SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 LOINC content
- Includes both released and pre-release terms
- Content is updated as new terms are created and pre-released
- Includes ability to filter and export
- LOINCs for commercial in vitro diagnostics (IVD) test kits
- Help with choosing the right LOINC
- Frequently Asked Questions
- External links related to COVID-19
- Video webinar
The international standard for identifying health measurements, observations, and documents.
Reference labs, healthcare organizations, U.S. federal agencies, insurance companies, software vendors, in vitro diagnostic testing companies, and more than 99,700 registered users from 181 countries use LOINC to move data seamlessly between systems.
New DRAFT Allergy guide
A new DRAFT guide for mapping to LOINC allergy terms is now available for download and review. Please provide feedback prior to Aug. 14.
Save the dates!
Please mark the week of Oct. 12-16 on your calendar for virtual LOINC Conference events. More information to follow.
New JIC white paper
The Joint Initiative Council for Global Health Informatics Standardization (JIC) has published a white paper explaining how its nine SDOs have been working together to help transform the global healthcare system.