81738-7RNA polymerase III RP155 Ab [Presence] in Serum by Line blotActive
This term was created for, but is not limited in use to, the submitter's test strip, a membrane strip pre-coated with a specific set of antigens in parallel lines. If antibodies to any of those antigens are present in the patient's serum, they will bind to the specific antigen. The bound patient antibodies are then detected using labelled anti-human antibodies. Various manufacturers classify this method as an immunoblot technique. LOINC uses the immunoblot (IB) method to mean that some electrophoretic/chromatographic separation occurs such that position (size) of the band is part of the assessment (as in Western blot). Because this assay does not involve a separation step but rather uses strips with pre-fixed antigens, the LOINC Method is Line blot.
Source: Regenstrief LOINC
LP157220-7 RNA polymerase III RP155
POL3RA gene encodes the largest core component (known as RP155) of RNA polymerase III, which synthesizes small RNAs such as 5S rRNA and tRNAs. POL3RA protein is part of the active center of the polymerase. The POL3RA protein plays a key role in sensing and reducing infection by intracellular bacteria and DNA viruses. It also acts as a sensor involved in innate immune response. The presence of antibodies directed against POL3RA are thought to be associated with systemic sclerosis (SSc), a connective tissue disease that affects the skin and internal organs. Source: Regenstrief LOINC
- RNA polymerase III RP155 Ab
- Line blot
- Short Name
- RNAp III RP155 Ab Ser Ql Line blot
- Display Name
- RNA polymerase III RP155 Ab Line blot Ql (S)
- First Released
- Version 2.56
- Last Updated
- Version 2.64
- Change Reason
- This term was created for an assay that uses a membrane strip pre-coated with a specific set of antigens in parallel lines. Because the antigens are seperated by electrophoresis/chromatographic separation during manufacturing, not during the test procedure itself, this test was assigned a LOINC Method of Immunoassay (IA) and not Immunoblot (IB). However, upon further review of IA, IB, and Immunoblot strip methodologies and regulatory distinctions between these, we changed the Method from IA to Line blot so that users can distinguish between these three Methods. The meaning of the term has not changed since it was created for an IB strip assay as described in the term description.
- Order vs. Observation
Example Answer List LL360-9
Source: Regenstrief Institute
|Positive Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:10828004 Positive (qualifier value)||LA6576-8|
|Negative Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:260385009 Negative (qualifier value)||LA6577-6|
Language Variants Get Info
- zh-CNChinese (CHINA)
- RNA 聚合酶 III RP155 抗体:
存在情况或阈值: 时间点: 血清: 序数型: 线点印迹法
- nl-NLDutch (NETHERLANDS)
- RNA-polymerase III RP155 As:
aanwezigheid: moment: serum: ordinaal: lijnblot
- fr-FRFrench (FRANCE)
- ARN polymérase III RP155 anticorps:
Présence/Seuil: Ponctuel: Sérum: Qualitatif: Blot en ligne
- de-ATGerman (AUSTRIA)
- RNA Polymerase III (RP155) AK ql.
- es-ESSpanish (SPAIN)
- ARN polimerasa III RP155 Anticuerpos:
PrThr: Punto temporal: Suero: Ord: Line blot
LOINC FHIR® API Example - CodeSystem Request Get Info
Third Party Copyright
This material includes SNOMED Clinical Terms® (SNOMED CT®) which is used by permission of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO) under license. All rights reserved. SNOMED CT® was originally created by The College of American Pathologists. "SNOMED" and "SNOMED CT" are registered trademarks of the IHTSDO.
This material includes content from the US Edition to SNOMED CT, which is developed and maintained by the U.S. National Library of Medicine and is available to authorized UMLS Metathesaurus Licensees from the UTS Downloads site at https://uts.nlm.nih.gov.
Use of SNOMED CT content is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the SNOMED CT Affiliate License Agreement. It is the responsibility of those implementing this product to ensure they are appropriately licensed and for more information on the license, including how to register as an Affiliate Licensee, please refer to http://www.snomed.org/snomed-ct/get-snomed-ct or firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>. This may incur a fee in SNOMED International non-Member countries.
Copyright © 2019 Regenstrief Institute, Inc. All Rights Reserved. To the extent included herein, the LOINC table and LOINC codes are copyright