Pediatric transplant hepatology|ANYTypeOfService|ANYKindOfNote|ANYSetting
- The LOINC Groups project is a work in progress. The contents of this file may change from release to release as we receive feedback from users and refine our processes.
- The contents of the file and the groupings MUST be validated by the user prior to implementation in any aspect of clinical care. We have created Groups that may be useful in specific contexts, but these Groups have not been vetted for use in either patient care or research and should be used with caution.
- More information on LOINC Groups is available on our website.
- Version First Released
- Pending promotion to Production status (Beta)
- Parent Group
- LG92-9 DocOnt<SAME:Role|SMD><ROLLUP:TypeOfService|KindOfDocument|Setting>
- Group Category
- Document groups
LOINC Terminology Service (API) using
HL7® FHIR® Get Info
Requests to this service require a free LOINC username and password. Below is a sample of the possible capabilities. See the LOINC Terminology Service documentation for more information.
- ValueSet definition
- ValueSet expansion
LOINC terms in Group
|LOINC||Long Common Name|
|100515-6||Pediatric transplant hepatology Outpatient Progress note|
|100623-8||Pediatric transplant hepatology Hospital Progress note|
|68855-6||Pediatric transplant hepatology Diagnostic study note|
|68856-4||Pediatric transplant hepatology Discharge summary|
|68858-0||Pediatric transplant hepatology History and physical note|
|68859-8||Pediatric transplant hepatology Note|
|68860-6||Pediatric transplant hepatology Preoperative evaluation and management note|
|68861-4||Pediatric transplant hepatology procedure note|
|68862-2||Pediatric transplant hepatology Progress note|
|68863-0||Pediatric transplant hepatology Transfer summary note|
|68864-8||Pediatric transplant hepatology Hospital Consult note|
|68865-5||Pediatric transplant hepatology Hospital Letter|
Copyright © 2023 Regenstrief Institute, Inc. All Rights Reserved. To the extent included herein, the LOINC table and LOINC codes are copyright