Over the years, LOINC has been supported financially by many organizations and individuals. We're thankful for the generous support from:
- Regenstrief Foundation
- Regenstrief Institute, Inc.
- Members of the LOINC Community who have made donations or became Premium Members
- Agency for Health Care Policy and Research
Grants HS 08750, HS 07719-03
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Grant and Contracts R13/CCR517099 and H75/CCH520501
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Research Triangle Institute via Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences
- Indiana Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute via National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences
- Duke University via National Center for Complementary & Integrative Health
- National Center for Research Resources
- Radiological Society of North America via National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering
Grants HHSN268200800020C (Mod 0006), HHSN268201500247A
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- National Library of Medicine
Contracts NO1-LM-4-3510, N01-LM-6-3546, N01-LM-9-3517, N01-LM-3-3501, HHSN276200800006C, HHSN276201400138P, HHSN276201400239P
- Foundation of Research and Education of AHIMA via Office of The Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation
- Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration
Grants HHSF223201710178P, HHS223201810268P
- American Physical Therapy Association
- California HealthCare Foundation
- John A. Hartford Foundation of New York
- University of Utah
Grant 01 01486 5000 55600030 62100
- Merck and Company, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Lantana Consulting Group
This work was initiated by and performed under the auspices of Regenstrief Institute, Inc.
The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.