43503-2Deprecated Aorta and Lower extremity vessels CT angiogram W contrast IVDeprecated
- The common aorta runoff CTA images the abdominal aorta and lower extremity vessels. But there is also a study for evaluation of axillary-bifemoral bypass grafts that images both the thoracic and abdominal aorta plus the lower extremity vessels. This term was deprecated because it is ambiguous about which study it represents.
||Long Common Name
||CTA Abdominal Aorta and Bilateral Runoff Vessels W contrast IV
||Use for abdominal aorta and lower extremity vessels study
||CTA Thoracic and Abdominal Aorta and Bilateral Runoff Vessels W contrast IV
||Use for axillary-bifemoral bypass grafts study, imaging both the thoracic and abdominal aorta plus the lower extremity vessels.
- Multisection^W contrast IV
- Aorta+Lower extremity vessels
- Short Name
- Deprecated Aorta+LE ves CT.Angio W contr
- First Released
- Version 2.17
- Last Updated
- Version 2.58
- Change Reason
- The scale has been changed from "Nar" to "Doc" to fit with the CDA model.
- Order vs. Observation
- HL7 Attachment Structure
- Implementation guide exists
Language Variants Get Info
- zh-CNChinese (China)
- it-ITItalian (Italy)
- Sezioni multiple^Con contrasto EV:Osservazione:Pt:Aorta+Vasi arti inferiori:Doc:TC.angio
- pt-BRPortuguese (Brazil)
- Multi cortes^com contraste EV:Achado:Pt:Aorta e vasos do membro inferior:Nar:TC.angio
LOINC FHIR® API Example - CodeSystem Request Get Info
Copyright © 2020 Regenstrief Institute, Inc. All Rights Reserved. To the extent included herein, the LOINC table and LOINC codes are copyright © 1995-2020, Regenstrief Institute, Inc. and the Logical Observation Identifiers Names and Codes (LOINC) Committee. See https://loinc.org/license for the full LOINC copyright and license.