63508-6Was your total family income from all sources less than poverty threshold or more [PhenX]Trial
- Was your total family income from all sources less than poverty threshold or more
- Short Name
- Annual family income poverty threshold
- Was your total family income from all sources less than poverty threshold or more?
Normative Answer List LL1072-9
Source: Consensus measures for Phenotypes and Exposures
|Less than ($9,500, $12,000, $15,000, $19,000, $22,500, $25,500 ,$29,000)||1||LA15631-7|
|($9,500, $12,000, $15,000, $19,000, $22,500, $25,500 ,$29,000) or more||2||LA15632-5|
|Refused Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:443390004 Refused (qualifier value)||7||LA4389-8|
|Don't know Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:456791000124100 Do not know (qualifier value)||9||LA12688-0|
- First Released
- Version 2.36
- Last Updated
- Version 2.65
- Change Reason
- Updated the PhenX ID from "PhenX.<ID>" to "PX<ID>" in Survey Question Source field to align with the variable identifier used in the PhenX Toolkit.
Member of these Panels
|LOINC||Long Common Name|
|63058-2||PhenX - annual family income protocol 011101|
Member of these Groups
Language Variants Get Info
- zh-CNChinese (China)
发现: 时间点: ^患者: 序数型: PhenX
- it-ITItalian (Italy)
- Il suo reddito familiare complessivo proveniente da tutte le fonti è stato inferiore alla soglia di povertà o di più:
Osservazione: Pt: ^Paziente: Ord: PhenX
- ru-RURussian (Russian Federation)
- Был ли общий доход Вашей семьи изо всех источников ниже порога бедности или выше:
Находка: ТчкВрм: ^Пациент: Пор: PhenX
- es-MXSpanish (Mexico)
- ¿El ingreso familiar total de todas las fuentes fue menor o mayor que el umbral de pobreza?:
Tipo: Punto temporal: ^ Paciente: Ordinal: PhenX
LOINC FHIR® API Example - CodeSystem Request Get Info
Third Party Copyright
This material includes SNOMED Clinical Terms® (SNOMED CT®) which is used by permission of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO) under license. All rights reserved. SNOMED CT® was originally created by The College of American Pathologists. "SNOMED" and "SNOMED CT" are registered trademarks of the IHTSDO.
This material includes content from the US Edition to SNOMED CT, which is developed and maintained by the U.S. National Library of Medicine and is available to authorized UMLS Metathesaurus Licensees from the UTS Downloads site at https://uts.nlm.nih.gov.
Use of SNOMED CT content is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the SNOMED CT Affiliate License Agreement. It is the responsibility of those implementing this product to ensure they are appropriately licensed and for more information on the license, including how to register as an Affiliate Licensee, please refer to http://www.snomed.org/snomed-ct/get-snomed-ct or firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>. This may incur a fee in SNOMED International non-Member countries.
Copyright © 2022 Regenstrief Institute, Inc. All Rights Reserved. To the extent included herein, the LOINC table and LOINC codes are copyright