64271-0In the past 12 months,
have you had a problem with sneezing, or a runny or blocked nose, when you did not have a cold or the flu [PhenX]Trial
- In the past 12Mo, have you had a problem with sneezing, or a runny or blocked nose, when you did not have a cold or the flu
- Short Name
- Hx sneezing runny blocked nose PhenX
- In the past 12 months, have you had a problem with sneezing, or a runny or blocked nose, when you DID NOT have a cold or the flu?
Normative Answer List LL361-7
Source: Regenstrief Institute
|Yes Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:373066001 Yes (qualifier value)||LA33-6|
|No Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:373067005 No (qualifier value)||LA32-8|
- First Released
- Version 2.36
- Last Updated
- Version 2.65
- Change Reason
- Updated Time part to 12Mo to reflect the exact look-back period stated in the question in order to provide internal consistency to the term [201508 LOINC Clinical Committee decision]; Updated the PhenX ID from "PhenX.<ID>" to "PX<ID>" in Survey Question Source field to align with the variable identifier used in the PhenX Toolkit.
Member of these Panels
|LOINC||Long Common Name|
|62611-9||PhenX domain - Respiratory|
Language Variants Get Info
- zh-CNChinese (China)
您是否曾经在并未患感冒或流感的情况下在打喷嚏方面存在某种问题， 或者流鼻涕或出现鼻塞: 发现: 12个月: ^患者: 序数型: PhenX
- it-ITItalian (Italy)
- Negli ultimi 12Mesi, ha avuto un problema con starnuti, o un naso che cola o bloccato, quando non aveva un raffreddore o l'influenza:
Osservazione: 12Mesi: ^Paziente: Ord: PhenX
- es-MXSpanish (Mexico)
- En los últimos 12 meses, ¿ha tenido algún problema con los estornudos, moqueo o congestión nasal, cuando no tenía un resfriado o gripe?:
Tipo: 12Meses: ^ Paciente: Ordinal: PhenX
LOINC FHIR® API Example - CodeSystem Request Get Info
Third Party Copyright
This material includes SNOMED Clinical Terms® (SNOMED CT®) which is used by permission of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO) under license. All rights reserved. SNOMED CT® was originally created by The College of American Pathologists. "SNOMED" and "SNOMED CT" are registered trademarks of the IHTSDO.
This material includes content from the US Edition to SNOMED CT, which is developed and maintained by the U.S. National Library of Medicine and is available to authorized UMLS Metathesaurus Licensees from the UTS Downloads site at https://uts.nlm.nih.gov.
Use of SNOMED CT content is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the SNOMED CT Affiliate License Agreement. It is the responsibility of those implementing this product to ensure they are appropriately licensed and for more information on the license, including how to register as an Affiliate Licensee, please refer to http://www.snomed.org/snomed-ct/get-snomed-ct or firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>. This may incur a fee in SNOMED International non-Member countries.
Copyright © 2022 Regenstrief Institute, Inc. All Rights Reserved. To the extent included herein, the LOINC table and LOINC codes are copyright