66913-5Have you ever seen or been present when another person was shot at,
stabbed, struck, kicked, beaten, slapped around, or otherwise physically harmed [LTVH]Active
- Have you ever seen or been present when another person was shot at, stabbed, struck, kicked, beaten, slapped around, or otherwise physically harmed
- Short Name
- Other person physically harmed LTVH
- Have you ever seen or been present when another person was shot at, stabbed, struck, kicked, beaten, slapped around, or otherwise physically harmed?
Normative Answer List LL361-7
Source: Regenstrief Institute
|Yes Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:373066001 Yes (qualifier value)||LA33-6|
|No Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:373067005 No (qualifier value)||LA32-8|
- First Released
- Version 2.38
- Last Updated
- Version 2.65
- Change Reason
- Updated Method from PhenX to reflect the original source of the content.; Updated the PhenX ID from "PhenX.<ID>" to "PX<ID>" in Survey Question Source field to align with the variable identifier used in the PhenX Toolkit.
Member of these Panels
|LOINC||Long Common Name|
|62911-3||PhenX domain - Psychosocial|
Language Variants Get Info
- zh-CNChinese (China)
用刀刺或戳或捅、 打击、 踢踹过、 殴打、 挥拳打、 打耳光或者采取其他某种方式伤害过其身体时， 您是否看到或者就在现场: 发现: 时间点: ^患者: 序数型: LTVH
- it-ITItalian (Italy)
- Ha mai visto o è stato presente quando un'altra persona è stata sparata, pugnalata, colpita, presa a calci, picchiata, schiaffeggiata, o fisicamente ferito in altro modo:
Osservazione: Pt: ^Paziente: Ord: LTVH
- es-MXSpanish (Mexico)
- ¿Alguna vez ha visto o ha estado presente cuando le dispararon, apuñalaron, golpearon, patearon, golpearon, abofetearon o lastimaron físicamente a otra persona?:
Tipo: Punto temporal: ^ Paciente: Ordinal: LTVH
LOINC FHIR® API Example - CodeSystem Request Get Info
Third Party Copyright
This material includes SNOMED Clinical Terms® (SNOMED CT®) which is used by permission of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO) under license. All rights reserved. SNOMED CT® was originally created by The College of American Pathologists. "SNOMED" and "SNOMED CT" are registered trademarks of the IHTSDO.
This material includes content from the US Edition to SNOMED CT, which is developed and maintained by the U.S. National Library of Medicine and is available to authorized UMLS Metathesaurus Licensees from the UTS Downloads site at https://uts.nlm.nih.gov.
Use of SNOMED CT content is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the SNOMED CT Affiliate License Agreement. It is the responsibility of those implementing this product to ensure they are appropriately licensed and for more information on the license, including how to register as an Affiliate Licensee, please refer to http://www.snomed.org/snomed-ct/get-snomed-ct or email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>. This may incur a fee in SNOMED International non-Member countries.
Copyright © 2022 Regenstrief Institute, Inc. All Rights Reserved. To the extent included herein, the LOINC table and LOINC codes are copyright