66932-5Was there any other time when anyone,
male or female, tried to force or bully you into doing something sexual that you didn't want to do, but it didn't end up happening [LTVH]Active
- Was there any other time when anyone, male or female, tried to force or bully you into doing something sexual that you didn't want to do, but it didn't end up happening
- Short Name
- Sexual attempt other LTVH
- Was there any other time when anyone, male or female, tried to force or bully you into doing something sexual that you didn't want to do, but it didn't end up happening?
Normative Answer List LL361-7
Source: Regenstrief Institute
|Yes Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:373066001 Yes (qualifier value)||LA33-6|
|No Copyright http://snomed.info/sct ID:373067005 No (qualifier value)||LA32-8|
- First Released
- Version 2.38
- Last Updated
- Version 2.65
- Change Reason
- Updated Method from PhenX to reflect the original source of the content.; Updated the PhenX ID from "PhenX.<ID>" to "PX<ID>" in Survey Question Source field to align with the variable identifier used in the PhenX Toolkit.
Member of these Panels
|LOINC||Long Common Name|
|62911-3||PhenX domain - Psychosocial|
Language Variants Get Info
- zh-CNChinese (China)
任何人， 男性或女性， 曾经试图强迫或威逼（恐吓）您去做您并不愿意做的某种性活动， 但最终还是没有发生: 发现: 时间点: ^患者: 序数型: LTVH
- it-ITItalian (Italy)
- C'è stato qualche altro momento in cui qualcuno, uomo o donna, ha cercato di costringerla o intimidirla a fare qualcosa di sessuale che non volevi fare, ma alla fine non è successo:
Osservazione: Pt: ^Paziente: Ord: LTVH
- es-MXSpanish (Mexico)
- ¿Hubo algún otro momento en que alguien, hombre o mujer, intentó forzarte o intimidarte para que hicieras algo sexual que no querías hacer, pero no terminó sucediendo?:
Tipo: Punto temporal: ^ Paciente: Ordinal: LTVH
LOINC FHIR® API Example - CodeSystem Request Get Info
Third Party Copyright
This material includes SNOMED Clinical Terms® (SNOMED CT®) which is used by permission of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO) under license. All rights reserved. SNOMED CT® was originally created by The College of American Pathologists. "SNOMED" and "SNOMED CT" are registered trademarks of the IHTSDO.
This material includes content from the US Edition to SNOMED CT, which is developed and maintained by the U.S. National Library of Medicine and is available to authorized UMLS Metathesaurus Licensees from the UTS Downloads site at https://uts.nlm.nih.gov.
Use of SNOMED CT content is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the SNOMED CT Affiliate License Agreement. It is the responsibility of those implementing this product to ensure they are appropriately licensed and for more information on the license, including how to register as an Affiliate Licensee, please refer to http://www.snomed.org/snomed-ct/get-snomed-ct or email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>. This may incur a fee in SNOMED International non-Member countries.
Copyright © 2022 Regenstrief Institute, Inc. All Rights Reserved. To the extent included herein, the LOINC table and LOINC codes are copyright