LOINC and RELMA Files à la carte
The LOINC table contains fields for LOINC codes, each of the six parts of the formal name of the LOINC, synonyms, comments, and other information. It is distributed as a CSV format text file or a Microsoft Access database.
A release-to-release Change File and Change Report is also available. Documentation includes LOINC Release Notes and the comprehensive LOINC User's Guide.
The Regenstrief LOINC Mapping Assistant (RELMA®) is a Microsoft Windows application for searching the LOINC database and helper for mapping local codes to LOINC codes. Documentation includes RELMA Release Notes and a comprehensive RELMA Manual.
You can also read the complete description of RELMA's features and requirements.
Other files in the LOINC distribution:
- LOINC Part File
- LOINC Answer File
- LOINC Group File
- LOINC Consumer Name File
- Hierarchy and Panel Structure Files
- Top 2000+ Results
- Top 300 Orders
- Common UCUM Codes
- Linguistic Variants File
- LOINC/SNOMED CT Expression Association and Map Sets (Technology Preview)
- LOINC/IEEE Medical Device Code Mapping Table
- LOINC Document Ontology
- LOINC Document Ontology (OWL)
- LOINC/RSNA Radiology Playbook
- LOINC Imaging Document Codes