Take advantage of RELMA's powerful features
RELMA is not just for searching the LOINC database. It's optimized to help you identify and map your local terms to LOINC codes.
Here's how RELMA helps you get LOINCing:
- Quickly import a set of local terms either from your test catalog file or a sample of HL7 messages
- Viewing the all the relevant details about a particular LOINC, and even other local tests from our community repository that have been mapped to that LOINC term
- Search for LOINC terms in any of the available linguistic variants
- Request new LOINC codes from Regenstrief
- Search and map to LOINC codes even without an internet connection
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP3 or greater
- At least 1GB of RAM
- At least 2GB of available disk space
- Administrative access is required to install the program. No special privileges are required to run the program.
Which should I use?
If you are curious about LOINC and just want to explore, our browser-based tool is the best place to start. More Info
If you want to search the database and map your local codes to LOINC, we recommend downloading and installing RELMA.
These aren't mutually exclusive. Use either depending on your needs at the moment.